Dear Valued Customers, business partners and members,
The spread of COVID-19 is causing disruptions in everyday life. We all must do our part to help flatten the curve and prevent our healthcare system from being overwhelmed. As we navigate this uncertain period and search for more information, our hope is for everyone’s health and happiness.
We want to assure our customers, partners and members that we are doing our part to safely and successfully get through these challenging times.
- As a manufacturer and supplier of products to the healthcare industry and clinical facilities, Kinesio is classified by the State of New Mexico as an “Essential Business” and by U.S. federal government as part of the “critical infrastructure” necessary to provide essential products and services during the coronavirus pandemic. As such, Kinesio is allowed to continue operations despite the “stay at home” directives in New Mexico.
- The welfare of our customers, employees and partners is our highest priority, and we are closely monitoring recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). We are handling Kinesio products and shipments with enhanced sanitation procedures to minimize human contact and maximize safety and sanitation.
- We have implemented safety measures to protect our employees and comply with the State of New Mexico’s directives aimed at reducing potential exposure. Kinesio is operating with reduced staff on our premises to maintain the required “social distance” between employees. We have also adopted additional procedures to ensure sanitizing of hands and surfaces and keep our employees at a safe distance from one another to keep them healthy and safe.
- While necessary and important, these changes have impacted our operations. Our production, manufacturing, and fulfillment capabilities may be delayed as we stay in compliance with the rules and restrictions in effect. Thank you for your patience and support. We are taking active steps to reduce any delays, including by increasing our operations to seven days per week. In addition, our logistics vendors remain operational and engaged with us Monday through Friday, to facilitate shipments and receipt of needed raw materials.
- We are working with all possible speed to transition many KTAI and KU educational resources from in-person to online delivery. You can check out our Online Education Courses: https://kinesiotaping.com/console/webinar
Like you, we are navigating from day-to-day the uncertainties and changing requirements imposed upon us by this unprecedented development. Through this process, we remain unwavering in our commitment to the wellbeing of our very dedicated employees. And as always, we will strive to support, in every way we can, the lifeblood of our company—you, our customers, partners and members
Thank You and Stay Safe,
The Kinesio Team