KT4 Specialty Pediatric – Dallas, TX
8:00 am-5:30 pm
KT4 Specialty Pediatric Concepts of the Kinesio Taping Method
KT4 Specialty Pediatric Course Objectives:
By the end of the course, attendees will be able to:
- Develop proficient knowledge of basic Kinesio Taping principles, properties, and techniques.
- Be able to identify three specific muscle synergies/patterns and Kinesio Taping techniques to facilitate muscle balance and alignment.
- Learn four advanced Kinesio Taping techniques.
- Become familiar with commonly used Kinesio Taping techniques for specific pediatric diagnoses.
- Be exposed to adjunctive treatment options for specific pediatric diagnosis.
- Be involved with problem solving strategies for treatment utilizing Kinesio Taping.